POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oyonale 2004 update : Re: Oyonale 2004 update Server Time
8 Sep 2024 20:31:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oyonale 2004 update
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 18 Aug 2004 13:49:30
Message: <412396aa$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> There are not that many new images, sorry... Between learning new software
> and other things, I haven't done much POV-Ray lately. Also, with almost 150
> pages, I'm closing down the Book of Beginnings. The first images were
> uploaded on the internet in 1995, so it's about time I move on and try new
> things in CG.

   Perhaps few images, but very good ones indeed.

> My current goal POV-Ray-wise is to publish the models created for the
> scenes, so there are some big downloads here:

   That's awesome... the work you put preparing all the demos and
objects is awesome... just the same you put into the images! I can't
believe it...

> - Mini Cooper and building models

   As Christoph, I haven't resisted to play with the Mini, incorporating
it on my current scene, which casually was going to be a garage.

   The model is not only very detailed, but also very well textured, as
it integrated perfectly into the actual scene lighting without any tweaking:

   http://www.ignorancia.org/images/wip/concrete-mini-2.jpg

   Thanks again for letting us to play and learn with your work!

--
Jaime