POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oyonale 2004 update : Re: Oyonale 2004 update Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:09:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oyonale 2004 update
From: Jim Charter
Date: 18 Aug 2004 11:30:46
Message: <41237626$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:

>>Gilles Tran wrote:
>>
>>Also, with almost 150
>>
>>>pages, I'm closing down the Book of Beginnings.
>>
>>Would you consider offering Book of Beginnings on cd?
>

> I tend to believe it's a web-only thing. It'd feel constrained on a CD.

I meant to preserve it in its final state.

I'm
> meeting with some art gallery folks soon about it, so I'll see what they
> say.

I love to be a fly on the wall

In any case, as I'm forever unhappy with the texts, I'll keep touching
> them up here and there.

They were a brilliant idea.  The sauce for the meal.  And quite
effective I thought.

I'm closing it in the sense that lately the updates
> felt like a duty,

Never a good thing.  So basically, adding the texts you mean is the
burden.  Quite understandable.

   but I don't rule out adding images to it. Basically I'd
> like to explore things, like you do with the African masks, and the BoB
> isn't a good playground for this.

You're discovering new ways to make sauce.