POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sound in 3d space? : Re: Sound in 3d space? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sound in 3d space?
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 17 Aug 2004 11:12:14
Message: <4122204e$1@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
> ingo wrote:
>
>>in news:412112ed$1@news.povray.org Rune wrote:
>>

>>>I can't find a solution on the net either. :/
>

> It seems it not so simple. I've been looking at loads of web-pages and have
> now found that I need to replace my OpenAL file with a newer version. But
> the newer version is nowhere to be found anymore. See this discussion,
> especially at the end:

http://www.javagaming.org/cgi-bin/JGNetForums/YaBB.cgi?board=JOAL;action=display;num=1077014844

Is this:

http://developer.creative.com/articles/article.asp?cat=1&sbcat=31&top=38&aid=45

the SDK you are looking for ?

Or is that an older version of the SDK ?
(The page was updated in April this year. )

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.net