POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oyonale 2004 update : Oyonale 2004 update Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:11:40 EDT (-0400)
  Oyonale 2004 update
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 17 Aug 2004 05:21:42
Message: <4121ce26@news.povray.org>
Just updated my website...
http://www.oyonale.com/oy_en.htm
Link to the "new images and resources" page
http://www.oyonale.com/new_en.htm
There are not that many new images, sorry... Between learning new software
and other things, I haven't done much POV-Ray lately. Also, with almost 150
pages, I'm closing down the Book of Beginnings. The first images were
uploaded on the internet in 1995, so it's about time I move on and try new
things in CG.
My current goal POV-Ray-wise is to publish the models created for the
scenes, so there are some big downloads here:
- sci-fi models (already made available here)
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources14.htm
- plants and tree models :
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources15.htm
- Mini Cooper and building models
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources16.htm
There's also a separate page for photographic textures
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/oyonale/.
Note that the scripts, models and textures are now under a clearer (I hope)
Creative Commons Attribution License, that basically says that you are free
to use and distribute this material, and that you can use it commercially or
not, provided that the author is credited and the license transfered in case
of redistribution.
More goodies to come, but I need to create proper demo scenes before!

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com