POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Physical model : Re: Physical model Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Physical model
From: Andres Rojas
Date: 26 Jul 2004 06:41:55
Message: <4104dff3@news.povray.org>
Ohhh!! It's great your link. It's just what it was looking for. But I'm
lost. What version of PovRay did you used? You used Megapov or SimPov? I
have tried to compile your source file of newton simulation and I have
several problems. I used Megapov version 1.0 and Povray 3.6 but they seem
there are incompalible on a Windows XP machine.

Thanks.