POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How-to: Sun and Clauds : Re: How-to: Sun and Clauds Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How-to: Sun and Clauds
From: ABX
Date: 1 Aug 2002 01:38:30
Message: <40ihkuclqo6o329pinassii8bnvuliuhrq@4ax.com>
On Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:27:12 +0200, Christian Parpart <cpa### [at] surakwarenet>
wrote:
> Why a few days?

Becouse page with results of second round of Shortest Code Contest is not
ready yet.

> Hae?

Sorry, I don't understand this question.

> Did you create that nice picture?

No, I have only power for rendering.

> Well, I'd be happy with the source as it is ;)

Source will be as is. There are other reasons for delays probably. Patience is
a good habit in pov-world :-)

Try also search feature at www.irtc.org

ABX