POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray 3.6 make error : Re: povray 3.6 make error Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray 3.6 make error
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 21 Jul 2004 02:30:47
Message: <40fe0d97$1@news.povray.org>
In article <web.40fdaab3299dc4434e6ed3100@news.povray.org> , "Tim F"
<fen### [at] stanfordedu> wrote:

> I receive the following error when issuing 'make' on a RH9 machine (the
> build works fine on a FC2 machine, however):

This certainly belongs to povray.unix ...

Either way, from the messages (the warnings in particular) it seems for some
odd reason the from config.h (the cone from zlib rather than POV-Ray's) gets
included all over the place.  I don't know why this would happen on one
system but not another.

If you want to work around it quickly I would suggest you rename the
config.h in its directory and then build everything again.  Correct the name
of the config.h in the zlib files that will certainly report an eror and you
should be all set.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde