POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : BUG: failed to save file : Re: failed to save file Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: failed to save file
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 19 Jul 2004 15:00:38
Message: <40fc1a56@news.povray.org>
In article <40fc182d$1@news.povray.org> , "Jeremy M. Praay"
<jer### [at] questsoftwarecom> wrote:

> I don't want to get into the "this is a bug or not" argument, but I find it
> annoying, and this "feature" was not in 3.5.   In fact, I've returned to
> 3.5, as this seems to happen to me every few minutes when using 3.6.  I
> guess it just has to do with the way some of us stop renders/parses.

Well, that attitude is hardly helpful.  You refuse to provide any even
remotely useful description how to reproduce a problem you are seeing.  Do
you really think this makes it more likely the problem will go away in the
future?  Whining does really get nobody anywhere!

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde