POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hello, : Re: Hello, Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello,
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 15 Jul 2004 11:07:51
Message: <40f69dc7$1@news.povray.org>
"Wijnand Nijs" <w.j### [at] alf4alldemonnl> wrote in message

> The problem is that I don't have 3d studio max, so I can't export it to
> .obj or .3ds

I think you're saying that your mesh is currently in .max format.  If that's
correct, I haven't come across any utilities that can convert it to any
POV-convertable formats, and I've looked at several conversion utitlities.
That's unfortunate, because there seem to be a lot of .max files at 3dcafe.

If someone can prove me wrong, I'd be happy as well.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com