POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Irritation : Re: IRTC Irritation Server Time
14 May 2024 22:57:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Irritation
From: rob
Date: 12 Jul 2004 12:54:54
Message: <40f2c25e@news.povray.org>
Maybe have a dual level competition.  Those who have ever made it to the top
10 (or top n or was a winner (and maybe those who received honours)) in any
competition will be graduated to the "winner circle"/"master level"/"god
level" competition...  But then I can see a situation where the lower level
winners may not be that masterful and still win and then get promoted even
though the quality won't match that of the others in the upper level
competition...  But then I guess the upper level guys can vote on the
winners for promotion I suppose.

But then this will probably make the maintainers freak in the amount of
maintenance they'll have to do which will cause even more delays...  Ah,
nevermind.