POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP again! : Re: WIP again! Server Time
17 May 2024 05:36:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP again!
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 12 Jul 2004 05:17:50
Message: <40f2573e@news.povray.org>
I've seen clouds this colour - but even if I hadn't they fit the mood I'm
ultimately trying to achieve.
I wondered about the horizon line and one or two attempts to push it back
have been disasters so I added some mist to obscure the horizon and give the
impression that the cloud is close and enclosing the scene - hence the boats
sailing through it. I also like the claustrophobic feeling.

Mick