POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP again! : Re: WIP again! Server Time
17 May 2024 05:10:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP again!
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 11 Jul 2004 04:12:40
Message: <40f0f678@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message
> This is the mythical arrival of the Tuatha De Danann in Ireland, isn't it?

The picture will be called the gathering and will feature the arrival of
many people and creatures at this point. The Irish connection hadn't
occurred to me but exactly conveys the feel and mood I'm hoping to create.
I've moddelled the main figure and I'm just working on the clothes etc.

> Do you know the graphic work of Jim Fitzpatrick?

No - I shall google him!

Mick