POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP again! : WIP again! Server Time
2 May 2024 11:38:04 EDT (-0400)
  WIP again!
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 10 Jul 2004 13:57:23
Message: <40f02e03@news.povray.org>
I really must finish one of these pictures!

The Rocks are isosurfaces converted to meshes for speed of rendering and
also so that I could edit them.  I used Kevin Loney's approximation macro
for this and Ingo's mesh22obj utility to convert the meshes to objs for
import into Silo. Gilles has come up with a way of using Crossroads for this
which I havn't had time to test. All plants XFrog. The ground was a mesh
modelled in Silo so that I could get precise control of the shape . The
clouds are media.

I'm still modelling the figures and clothing etc in Silo ( brilliant
program) but as I'm away walking the Pennine Way for the next few weeks it
will be some time before the picture is finished.

The final picture will be Poster sized and looks much better.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Storm.jpg' (146 KB)