POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.6 message window corruption : Re: 3.6 message window corruption Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.6 message window corruption
From: Ross
Date: 7 Jul 2004 10:23:00
Message: <40ec0744$1@news.povray.org>
"Alf Peake" <alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote in message

> "Alf Peake" <alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote in message
>
> > "Messages deleted" at the top after the firtst render. This setting
>
> Oops - would you believe "Messages cleared"? :/

I have had something happen that might be related. From time to time, the
blueish background gets boxed areas of redish color. this is with pov 3.6 on
WinME. I don't use pov for win often enough for it to be bothersome, and I
sort of attributed it to WinMe and possibly cheap video hardware even though
this never happened in 3.5.

I say replace the official windows interface with emacs ;)

*ducks*