POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Irritation : Re: IRTC Irritation Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:11:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Irritation
From: JC (Exether)
Date: 7 Jul 2004 01:50:30
Message: <40eb8f26$1@news.povray.org>
I'm a bit irritated too, but it's mostly due to the IRTC management
rather than the entries quality. I can't stand waiting days and weeks
for every single step in the voting process, so I decided to stop
putting my efforts in this competition until something happens. Of
course, I'm not personnally a big loss, but this might be true for good
people too like Gille, Jaime and so many others ?

When the good entrants don't participate the global quality lowers, it's
mecanical. IMHO having some basic images in the competition is not
really the problem, they are here for the promotion of raytracing, the
real problem is the little number of high quality images.

JC

--
http://exether.free.fr/irtc (more IRTC stats !)