POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Irritation : Re: IRTC Irritation Server Time
28 Apr 2024 15:39:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Irritation
From: Ross
Date: 6 Jul 2004 13:20:05
Message: <40eadf45$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Raiford" <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Is it just me, or has the overall quality of IRTC entries dropped
> significantly in recent months?

as a long time spectator of irtc, i agree. in Epic proportions, there were a
lot of images that may have been more appropriate as a "my first image" in a
relevant forum. Of course, there were good images and interesting
interpretations as well. Maybe the springtime isn't the best for irtc?

If i can make a broad statement, i was disappointed in the generally
uninteresting interpretations of the theme, with some notable exceptions. I
think i am going to enter this round, but we'll see. i don't want to submit
garbage, nor do I want to submit something common and dull. i had many more
ideas for Epic Proportions pop into my head than Desert.