POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : POVRay 3.6 for Windows is crashing from time to time : POVRay 3.6 for Windows is crashing from time to time Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay 3.6 for Windows is crashing from time to time
From: Matthias Weißer
Date: 6 Jul 2004 12:40:06
Message: <40ead5e6@news.povray.org>
Hi

I installed POVRay 3.6 on my WindowsXP-Box. But I am not very happy with
it. It hangs from time to time. Sometimes it crashes when rendering
(simply no reaction of the GUI), sometimes when editing (access
violation) and sometimes even if I switch from another application to
POVRay. This only happens with 3.6 The also installed version 3.5 runs
very stable.

--

mat### [at] matweide
http://www.matwei.de