POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Best" licences for POV-Ray models and scripts : Re: "Best" licences for POV-Ray models and scripts Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Best" licences for POV-Ray models and scripts
From: Ross
Date: 1 Jul 2004 16:21:54
Message: <40e47262$1@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
> You can't abuse Public Domain :)
>
> Ingo

can you sell something that exists in the public domain as your own? for
example, company X is in the business of selling 3d models to people who do
not know that same model is available in the public domain. if that's fine
and legal, and you don't care, then everyone wins i guess. time for me to go
read up on public domain i think... thanks for humoring my questions.