POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : out of memory : Re: out of memory Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: out of memory
From: SomeOne
Date: 30 Jun 2004 13:30:07
Message: <40e2f89f$1@news.povray.org>
"Josh" <som### [at] microsoftcom> schreef in bericht
| How about converting the tree to a mesh, meshes can be repeated for very
| little memory cost.

Mmmm. I'd have to look into that. Find out how to make a mess^H^H^H^Hmesh out
of the tree.

| Can you replace the DF3 with simple media, that might
| be less memory hungry ( worth experimenting anyway )

The way this cloud looks is sooo perfect, I doubt if it can be done by media.

BTW there are several pictures of this cloud and tree in P.B.I. thread: "New
Project"

Thanks for the suggestion.