POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Landscape_gene.lua comments : Re: Landscape_gene.lua comments Server Time
17 May 2024 19:52:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape_gene.lua comments
From: leseur sylvain
Date: 28 Jun 2004 11:56:52
Message: <40e03fc4@news.povray.org>
Sorry many modifications. And i don't know how to do a compatibility We
the previous .lua. I have not finished with it of course. The code is...
Heu!
sometime strange. I need more time.
No more "editbox" for turbulences, transfos etc. Now "textedit". It's
smaller in
the Moray interface.

"Add
Other Functions" (some functions in thomas's LandscapeGenerator.pov), that
we
can add to   "Predef" or "My choice". Sometime it's strange, curious.....
I work on to get something good.
No comparaisons with S.Shonfiled's Isosurface (except the 3 letters
I.S.O)...
It's only to build Land, and it's more simple.Very very very simple.
Attached: landscapeori1.mdl to have a start, like with
LandscapeGenerator.pov,
(where we can find all the predefs), but with Moray.
Of course comments hardly welcome, for me this plugin is a "performance"!
There is
no Philippes Gibone who help me now...
Funny ideas welcome too. I wish it serious but funny too.
I try also to build a realistic wireframe with the help of function.lua
I can't make head of it... But i'll find. (Maybe in 3 or 4 centuries.)

Bye
Friendly
Sylvain

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'landscapeori1.mdl.dat' (46 KB) Download 'landscape_gene.lua.txt' (80 KB) Download 'LandscapeGenerator.pov.txt' (7 KB)