POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Progress for the POV-Ray KNOPPIX CD : Re: Progress for the POV-Ray KNOPPIX CD Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Progress for the POV-Ray KNOPPIX CD
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 28 Jun 2004 09:01:47
Message: <40e016bb$1@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> Looks good, how about POV-Ray include files?

I'm thinking about include files from:

Gilles Tran
   http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/index.htm

John Van Sickle
   http://www.geocities.com/evilsnack/nsss.htm
   http://enphilistor.users4.50megs.com/macs.htm

Chris Colefax
   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434

Jaime Vives Piquere
   http://www.ignorancia.org/t_lightsys.php

Christoph Hormann / Wlodzimierz Skiba
   http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/pov/ic/

Ingo Janssen
   http://members.home.nl/seedseven/#MMMM

>> - Get MLPov and MegaPOV to work
>> - Have a look at POV-Anywhere
>> - Add POV-mode for Emacs
>

> If you need help with one of those ask.

Thank you - I probably will, but I don't know what to
ask yet. (I'll have to read the documentation first.)

> I have not looked into pov-mode
> recently but it should not be too much work.

I installed it on another Linux box. It worked, but
there were some problems. Now I have forgot about them.
I'll have to try it again before I can ask for help.

Tor Olav