POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug in v3.6 when rendering with Moray? : Re: Bug in v3.6 when rendering with Moray? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in v3.6 when rendering with Moray?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Jun 2004 08:13:20
Message: <40dc16e0@news.povray.org>
"stephen parkinson" <ste### [at] zmemw16demoncouk> schreef in bericht

> someone will no doubt suggest that moray requires an update similar to
> that required by povmode-2.10

Oh yes! I am sure that's right. Nevertheless, I think it is important to
mention this (as I did also on the Moray n.g.) because it is not always easy
to know if it is a change or an unlooked for effect from another change, in
which case I suppose the update should come from Povray. Anyway, this is for
the experts to decide.

Thomas