POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : wings3d exporter : wings3d exporter Server Time
23 May 2024 05:38:44 EDT (-0400)
  wings3d exporter
From: Ross
Date: 24 Jun 2004 16:14:41
Message: <40db3631@news.povray.org>
Hey folks. I'm struggling with meshes from wings3d and the wings3d exporter.
I can't figure out how to not have it export a texture_list and texture
indices in the face_indices. Basically, I don't want every triangle to have
it's own texture. I'm not using UV maps. I just want to have a mesh2 object,
with one texture block for the whole object. Is this possible?

Wings version 0.98.19c and the exporter is version 0.98.19c_ii.

thanks.
ross