POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Text color in HTML-Docs : Re: Text color in HTML-Docs Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Text color in HTML-Docs
From: Alain
Date: 24 Jun 2004 14:12:42
Message: <40db199a$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich nous apporta ses lumieres ainsi en ce 24/06/2004
03:32... :

>In article <40da43f9$1@news.povray.org> , Alain <aze### [at] qwertygov>  wrote:
>

>>Exactly what I said. Whenever you set only one colour, you're asking for
>>trouble. BTW, such a colour sheme is one of the *stock* out of the box,
>>shemes provided by m$ windows since W95, at least!!!
>>

>Tell that to Mosaic and Netscape!
>
>    Thorsten

>Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
>e-mail: tho### [at] trfde
>
>Visit POV-Ray on the web: http://mac.povray.org

Using Netscape for ages, now Mozilla/FireFox and Mozilla Thunderbird to
compose this. I can set background to black and text to white (or just
about any imaginable colours combo) in windows and everything displays
correctly, unless the page set ONLY text colour or ONLY background colour.

Alain