POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Text color in HTML-Docs : Re: Text color in HTML-Docs Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Text color in HTML-Docs
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 23 Jun 2004 13:37:47
Message: <40d9bfeb$1@news.povray.org>
In article <40d76a5e@news.povray.org> , Alain <aze### [at] qwertygov>  wrote:

> If the user have set his display to white on black (windows preset:
> black high contrast), you just made the text invisible: white on white.
> THATS an exellent reason to also set the text colour.

That is a user problem then.  If you insist on inverting your screen, invert
it.  The POV-Ray documentation does nothing proper websites do not do
anyway, thus if you insist on black background with white text you have to
set your browser to override website settings anyway.  We cannot suit the
five people who insist on such a color scheme if there are five thousand
people who do not have such odd ideas about colors and would be in trouble
if we did something like you suggest.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde