POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : show a line in 3D ? : Re: show a line in 3D ? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: show a line in 3D ?
From: Harold
Date: 18 Jun 2004 18:05:25
Message: <40d36725$1@news.povray.org>
Shay,

Why orthographic rather than perspective? I note that the equivalent
render in a perspective camera would use an angle of 9.5. I guess
I've never understood the advantage of orthographic cameras, as
perspective seems to more closely approximate the human eye.

My take on using POV to graph in 3D is to use perspective,
since other graphics systems can give you a flat image.