POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Multi-user compatibility : Re: Multi-user compatibility Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multi-user compatibility
From: Lionel Fourquaux
Date: 18 Jun 2004 16:26:37
Message: <40d34ffd@news.povray.org>
ABX wrote:
> I missed something. IIRC, the current directory, is that where active scene
> file of active ini file is located.

Now, it's my turn to say I don't understand what you mean... For me, the
"current directory" is a parameter passed when a program is started,
until the program changes it. E.g. if I type

cd Z:\Foo
pvengine

then the current directory should be Z:\Foo , and it looks like
pvengine.exe doesn't try to open anything in Z:\Foo , while part 3.3.1
of the documentation (which you pointed out) seems to say otherwise.