POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Cygwin compiled POV-Ray 3.5 : Re: Cygwin compiled POV-Ray 3.5 Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:29:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cygwin compiled POV-Ray 3.5
From: Lionel Fourquaux
Date: 18 Jun 2004 15:52:21
Message: <40d347f5$1@news.povray.org>
ABX wrote:
> FYI: windows version can be run from command line.
> http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.0/137/

True (I do read the documentation, and previous posts, before posting).
The reason I'd prefer a bare-bones, command-line only, version, is that
I don't need yet another editor. Since the original POV-Ray
implementation is a Unix-style command, I'd be just as happy with this,
and I'm willing to rebuild it from the source code to get a minimal
installation.