POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : require free 3D models and converter : Re: require free 3D models and converter Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: require free 3D models and converter
From: Hughes, B
Date: 17 Jun 2004 05:10:32
Message: <40d16008$2@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote in message

> Rocks are easy to make in POV-Ray with the help of existing utilities, all
> producing meshes:
> - Steven Pigeon's PovRockGen.exe
> - John Van Sickle's rock.inc
8<
> - Bob Hughes' makerock.inc, which is a variation on rock.inc

Yikes! Um, sorry Thomas. I don't believe I even made changes to that, aside
from perhaps renaming the include file. In fact, I find two of those here.
One called makerock.inc, the other mossrock.inc which doesn't write the mesh
to a new file. Probably attained for and used in a mossy rock rendering I
did years ago.

I also think I e-mailed a copy to someone a little while back but it has no
mention of my name within the text of the file. So, everyone can strike me
from their memories and hopefully John will forgive me my trespasses.
Heh-heh.
:-)

Bob H.