POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Two transparent objects : Re: Two transparent objects Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two transparent objects
From: Hughes, B
Date: 13 Jun 2004 23:31:33
Message: <40cd1c15$1@news.povray.org>
Happy to help.

Yeah, it's always a good idea to look for a FAQ first. The only problem with
that is, you must have a good idea of what to look for or else you'll end up
reading everything to find what seems to match the situation. If I hadn't
seen your example image I'd have thought you were seeing the transparency
itself fail (e.g. semi-clear white becoming opaque white) instead of losing
sight of the surfaces.

Doc's and FAQ's = Searching for a needle in the haystack using a magnet.

Bob H.