POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image maps and bezier surfaces : Image maps and bezier surfaces Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Image maps and bezier surfaces
From: Jon Berndt
Date: 12 Jun 2004 14:55:11
Message: <40cb518f@news.povray.org>
I am trying to wrap an image map around a roughly cylindrical shape that I
created in Moray 3.5. It is actually the fuselage of an aircraft. I have a
paint scheme I want to place on the fuselage, but the image map doesn't seem
to be working. I can't see it at all. Which projection should I use? I am
currently wrapping it using the cylindrical projection. The fuselage bezier
surface has been rotated to lie along the X axis, from the origin outward in
the positive direction for 145 units. I have rotated my image_map and scaled
it as I thought I should have, but no luck. Is there a writeup somewhere on
this?

Jon