POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3.6 - Unclipped Radiosity - Effect? : 3.6 - Unclipped Radiosity - Effect? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  3.6 - Unclipped Radiosity - Effect?
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 12 Jun 2004 12:01:39
Message: <40cb28e3@news.povray.org>
Hi all! I've been using Radiosity every now and then, but am not quiet
up-to-date with that clipping-thingy which was removed now in the latest
version. Anyone care to elaborate and perhaps post an example pic of
radiosity in 3.5 and 3.6? I'd like to know if I have to to some new
radiosity-tests to update a page on my website, but for that, I'd need to
know what exactly this clipping did...

Thanks in advance,
Tim

--