POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Remastering KNOPPIX to include POV-Ray : Re: Remastering KNOPPIX to include POV-Ray Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Remastering KNOPPIX to include POV-Ray
From: Jim Charter
Date: 12 Jun 2004 03:50:01
Message: <40cab5a9$1@news.povray.org>
The tools I cannot live without when POVing in the Windows environment:

Wings 3d or similar free mesh modeller

Uvmapper or similar freetool ( Wings does have UV mapping support which
I could live with reluctantly.)

Poseray.  Could get by with any free .obj2mesh2 converter but Poseray is
preferred.

Image editor.  Gimp would be just fine I'm guessing.

Text editor. Prefer something at least as feature rich as what's
integrated in the Window's version of POV-Ray.

Nice to have:

Megapov

MLpov