POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final... : Re: A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final...
From: Wolfgang Wieser
Date: 11 Jun 2004 08:31:27
Message: <40c9a61e@news.povray.org>
Alan Kong wrote:
>   As others have pointed out, it is an incomplete report.  We appreciate
> your taking the time to send a report but we need all of the information
> outlined in the post, "How to post bug reports" in the group
> povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions.

This is generally correct for bug reports.
I'm sure, IkA understood to follow what Christoph's post was saying
for his next bug report.

However, in this special case, we do not need to discuss this issue
any more here and no additional information is needed.
The bug is a null pointer deref; see my post in p.programming.

Wolfgang