POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [job] deadline extended till June 13 : Re: [job] deadline extended till June 13 Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [job] deadline extended till June 13
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 11 Jun 2004 05:45:20
Message: <40c97f30$1@news.povray.org>
Hello there!

It all sounds interesting and such, but *my* main problem (don't know what
the others have) is that I don't understand much of what you've written in
the summary. Considering that you've written the summary for a layman, I'm
beneath a layman. ;-) I do know a little about genes and a little about
molecular structures, but without images to back me up, I have simply no
clue what the thesis is about and how I should visualize it. If you could
post some links to images of those hexa-thingy structures or such, maybe one
could get a better "feeling" for what might need to be visualized.

I'll go re-read the summary and try to make some more sense of it, but I
can't say for sure if I can do an image. Unless I have a good idea to begin
with, my images turn out as junk most of the time...

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"