POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final... : Re: A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A NORMAL BUG in 3.6 final...
From: IkA
Date: 10 Jun 2004 16:01:34
Message: <40c8be1e@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" <tho### [at] trfde> ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????: news:40c8a461$1@news.povray.org...
> In article <40c8953e@news.povray.org> , "IkA" <ixis.yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> > This bug is not corrected in last version of POV-Ray, why?
>
> Because you did not report it properly at all?  You should have read the
> thread with replies to your message in povray.binaries.images, then you
> would know.
>
>     Thorsten

> Thorsten Froehlich

What is the different how i report, the bug is in the source, and you as a
member of Pov-Team can correct it. I send the report to bug-reports section,
but it is moderate, and even now i can not see the report there. I think,
correct this small bug is not very hard(maybe i am not right). At all, i
only want to see a POV-Ray in perfect form, and as a perfect instument for
all us.

IkA.