POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [Job] cover for dutch thesis, final announcement : Re: [Job] cover for dutch thesis, final announcement Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Job] cover for dutch thesis, final announcement
From: Shay
Date: 10 Jun 2004 09:39:16
Message: <40c86484$1@news.povray.org>
"andrel" <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
news:40C### [at] hotmailcom...

The problem is most of us have no idea WTF a polymorphism or connexin
molecule is, much less what it looks like.

As far as hexagons, I would whip something up from existing code this
afternoon. In what configuration would you like the hexagons?
Alternately, find a DNA diagram on Google images and I or others here
can make an attractive version of it.

 -Shay