POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : information about splines : information about splines Server Time
30 Jun 2024 12:06:11 EDT (-0400)
  information about splines
From: Jonathan
Date: 10 Jun 2004 06:13:56
Message: <40c83464$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I would know a little bit much about how povray compute splines, and what
mathematical method of interpolation is used. I have looked to the
documentation, but I just have found there how to use them. Is there a most
accurate ressource (doc, article) about that?
It is to do a simple program to visualize spline.
Thanks,

Demaeyer Jonathan

nb: I apologize if I'm off-topic here. I wasn't sure.