POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tga2df3.exe? : tga2df3.exe? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  tga2df3.exe?
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 3 Jun 2004 22:47:24
Message: <40bfe2bc@news.povray.org>
I downloaded tga2df3.exe from Gilles Tran's website,
http://www.oyonale.com/ressources/english/sources13.htm . It's supposed to
allow you to create df3 files from a series of tga bitmaps. It looks like a
simple dos command line program, and when I open it, it says "Enter base
name of files to convert". I'm not sure exactly what is called for here, but
when I type something in and then press Enter, the program either dissapears
entirely, or I get a fatal error message. I tried this on two different
machines, win98, and win xp, and the results were the same.
Has anyone out there used this program successfully? Any ideas what my
problem might be?
Thank you,
Steve Shelby