POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to parse data only once in whole animation : Re: How to parse data only once in whole animation Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:08:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to parse data only once in whole animation
From: Gawel
Date: 1 Jun 2004 16:37:44
Message: <40bce918$1@news.povray.org>
> You still have not understood at all: MegaPOV just needs the support files
> from POV-Ray 3.1.  It does in no way run together with POV-Ray 3.1, it is
> full replacement!  As such, it is completely irrelevant what POV-Ray 3.1
can
> and cannot do as MegaPOV replaces it.  You don't run MegaPOV 0.7 together
> with POV-Ray 3.1!

Ok, I found the place of misunderstanding. There is in documentaton that
during
installation MegaPov 0.7 must be copied to folder where Povray 3.1 exists.
It is not written that ONLY dlls are requaired. Now all is clear.
And sorry for my thoughtlessness.  Nowodays I sleep not to much...

thanks again

--
Gawel

Werner Heisenberg