POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to parse data only once in whole animation : Re: How to parse data only once in whole animation Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to parse data only once in whole animation
From: Gawel
Date: 1 Jun 2004 15:24:34
Message: <40bcd7f2$1@news.povray.org>
> > Well, MegaPov 0.7 is not enough becasue it needs PovRay 3.1 and
> > this version does not support mesh2 :(. Any other idea ?
>
> Argh!  It of course needs the rest of the files that come with POV-Ray!
It
> is a POV-Ray patch collection, and as such it obviously provides you with
> new POV-Ray executable which you find in the archive you are supposed to
> download and which then tells you how to replace the POV-Ray executable
from
> the official version...

I do not understand you post. Especially your annoyance...

I wrote that I have MegaPov 0.7 and Povray 3.1.
What's more I thought that combintion of those both application does NOT
support mesh2 object.
I also was not able to run MegaPov 0.7 with Povray 3.5. Therefore I did not
see any possibility to solve
my problem. Fortunately Gilles Tran gave my an advice and now I know how to
render mesh2 with MegaPov 0.7
and PovRay 3.1. That's all.

Gawel