POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Modeling in Wings : Re: Modeling in Wings Server Time
19 May 2024 08:38:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modeling in Wings
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 1 Jun 2004 14:03:37
Message: <40bcc4f9$1@news.povray.org>
I'll add to the "thank you's" as well.  :-)

Currently, I've had very little exposure to Wings, and I haven't found it
very intuitive from the little bit that I've played around with it.  This
will help, I think.

Hopefully, I'll get some time to play around with this stuff this summer.
I've seen some of the things that others have produced with Wings and I'm
envious.  :-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com