POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : reading in multiple POVs : reading in multiple POVs Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  reading in multiple POVs
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 31 May 2004 14:45:16
Message: <40bb7d3c$1@news.povray.org>
I'm creating an animation  (hopefully) using a modeler that exports a bunch
of 3Ds files that I will batch convert in 3DWin into a bunch of POV files.
There will be one file per frame and around 3 - 5,000 total frames. Does
anyone have a script that can read in a numbered sequence of POV files and
render them in turn? I suppose I could use the File Queue, but I believe
that has an upper limit (or it used to in 3.1).
In any event, I think a script would be most efficient.
Thanks for any help with this.

Dennis

--

dhm### [at] comcastnet