POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to parse data only once in whole animation : Re: How to parse data only once in whole animation Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to parse data only once in whole animation
From: Gawel
Date: 31 May 2004 12:51:56
Message: <40bb62ac$1@news.povray.org>
> The other thing that's likely to take huge amounts of parsing time is
> the loading of tens of megabytes of mesh data, and there's no way to
> avoid the parsing time for that.

That's the case. I have large meshes :(.
I found that MegaPov in version 0.7 have
persitent variables and that's what I need but
I can't find this version (0.7).
Below links seems not to work :(
http://www.nathan.kopp.com/download.htm

Do you know where I can find  MegaPov version 0.7?

thanks in advance

Gawel