POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Modeling in Wings : Re: Modeling in Wings Server Time
19 May 2024 04:55:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modeling in Wings
From: Jim Charter
Date: 29 May 2004 09:09:08
Message: <40b88b74$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

> with my right arm - I pulled a muscle or ripped some nerves in my
> upper arm, and and now my arm is half dead from shoulder to hand. It's
> been like this for the last five weeks.

Five weeks!  Not only really annoying but gotta cause some worry.

Recently I smacked a fairly resistant "container" object with a
"bat-like" object,... about as hard as I am capable off.
DOI-INGINGINGINGING.  Right out of the cartoons.  Sprained my wrist
slightly.  I got off lucky, it doesn't really affect me except when
opening vacuum-locked, twist-lids on jars.  Strange.  No pain but no
strength either.