POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Modeling in Wings : Re: Modeling in Wings Server Time
19 May 2024 07:52:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modeling in Wings
From: St
Date: 29 May 2004 07:14:00
Message: <40b87078@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>

> >    Ah, I see. It's not the same model. I just *thought* it was a
basic
> > version of the one you did... Sorry Jim.
> >
> It is the same basic thing. Since I needed to redo the model in
order to
> capture the steps, I wanted to do something a little different.  So
> hunted to find a second shoe that resembled the first in the main
> elements.  It was the power of the Intrude command to produce the
webbed
> straps, including the circuitous ankle sling, that I wanted to show.

     Yes, I know. It's just me. I wasn't in a good mood last night - I
keep making mistakes, and added to this, I'm having a lot of trouble
with my right arm - I pulled a muscle or ripped some nerves in my
upper arm, and and now my arm is half dead from shoulder to hand. It's
been like this for the last five weeks.

   Anyway, good tutorial Jim. I've learnt a few tricks of my own, so
when I get time, I'll have a go too.

     ~Steve~