POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povtree Q : Re: Povtree Q Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povtree Q
From: St
Date: 27 May 2004 13:33:32
Message: <40b6266c@news.povray.org>
"Gena" <gen### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> >      Thanks Gena, all is ok now. :)  By the way, I don't know if
it's
> > my machine or a bug, but sometimes I can't edit any parameters -
I'm
> > getting very small fields down the list that you can't type in. To
get
> > around this, I have to close PovTree, and open it again.
> >
> >   w98
> >   384 RAM
>
> I haven't seen this problem before. I'll check that.
> It could happen if you resized POV-Tree window (made
> it smaller). But maybe there is something else. Next
> time when you face this problem try to increase
> POV-Tree window.

    Hi Gena, yes, that's exactly what I did - reduce the window. The
problem I have with the PovTree window as it is at a resolution of
800x600, (without resizing the window), is that it continues down past
my task bar and I can't see 'preview', etc., and I either have to get
rid of the task bar, or reduce the PovTree window.

  Hope this is of some help.

    Regards,

   ~Steve~