POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Output To Web Suitable FIle : Re: Output To Web Suitable FIle Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Output To Web Suitable FIle
From: Ross
Date: 26 May 2004 10:57:05
Message: <40b4b041@news.povray.org>
"Chris {AKA Burnout}" <chr### [at] probarcjbnet> wrote in message
> Thank yuo forthe help.
>
> Idid read te help file, but was not getting a workable reult.
>
> I am very new to 3d and have only been working on it for rughly 3 days ; i
> am equally new with commandline functions.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Chris

It takes time. Read through the tutorial in the help, and do the examples.
Also, if you are running Windows, then you can add command line options in
one of the text entry fields(i think), and then just click run. reading up
on using .ini files in the help is good too. it saves a lot of command line
typing or switching settings everytime.