POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Configuration Error? : Re: Configuration Error? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 12:28:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Configuration Error?
From: gRRosminet
Date: 24 May 2004 07:03:49
Message: <40b1d695@news.povray.org>
you'll need to install the jpeg, png and tiff libs with developpement
(frequently named "-devel") packages otherwise you won't be able to
compile/link povray. All these may be available on your distrib's CDs.
As config files are cached by ./configure, you may need to completly
delete the directory and re-extract the archive.