POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Portrayal of persons of color in stylized art. : Re: Portrayal of persons of color in stylized art. Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portrayal of persons of color in stylized art.
From: Peter Duthie
Date: 19 May 2004 19:41:30
Message: <40abf0aa@news.povray.org>
Actually, it's quite the opposite.  Poser 5 includes an entire face
studio where there are four racial type morphs that you can apply to the
face texture and the head mesh (I think).  So not only can you create an
African looking person, but you can create a person of mixed African,
Asian, European, and Indian descent with little trouble.

Why bother including separate models when you can have a single basic
model with racial traits as morphs?

-peter